Modern Foundation Construction
- No Digging and No Concrete required
- Saving you both Time and Money
- Great for so many Applications
The best ideas are those that are easy to apply and that do also function easily. Easily the best, if you will. With its ground screws, Krinner has been revolutionizing foundation construction.
Krinner uses the screw concept to build without an arduous process of excavation, concreting and refilling. This versatile system saves both time and money.
Krinner ground screws are versatile and suitable for every need and are used as a stable and highly resistant foundation in all bearing soil types. An extremely firm hold is guaranteed through the lateral compression of the earth and the resulting compaction
The pros at a glance:
• Cost and time saving – No digging, no concreting
• Structurally Tested – Utmost stability and durability
• Instant Loadable, no waiting period – No soil seeding
• Surroundings not impacted – Easy deconstruction allows instant relocation